Power all apps and websites with your Glo WTF data bundle plan, get it working for any sites with Psiphon Vpn
Recently I shared a new data bundle plan called Glo WTF Data which was secretly launched by Glo early this month. The data plan was made specifically for social media lovers which are mainly for WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook.
Today we will be looking on how to power the Glo WTF data plan with all apps and websites on our Android devices, to make it work for any apps.
Without wasting much of our time to start enjoying this cheap data endlessly for all apps, let move straight to the procedures to follow to make it work, Make sure you read along.
How to subscribe for Glo WTF
After getting all these requirements, we need to know how to subscribe for the Glo wtf data, to be able to use for all app and websites. This data is available for all Glo customers and it’s not SIM selective, to activate the data follow the below steps:
- Dial *777# on your mobile and select > Data Bundles > Social bundle > WTF bundle or Read Directly from here.
How to Power Glo WTF with All Apps
- Download Psiphon Vpn
- Buy a Glo wtf data plan of your choice
- Open your Psiphon Vpn VPN
- Scroll down and click on Server
- Select USA or Canada, the best performance
- Now click on Start
- Wait for a few seconds it will get connected
- Now you can browse on all sites and app with your wtf data
The data is used is determined by the amount of wtf bundle you bought, and it’s available for all Glo customers to use and no special settings required to use this new Glo cheap data bundle.