See how you can be a binance wallet owner and create a binance account in Nigeria to buy and store crypto currency such as bitcoin and Ethereum with dogecoin.
Binance is a cryptocurrency trading mobile app that allow you to buy and sell your cryptocurrency and trade it for money exchange directly from the app.
Especially bitcoins, Ethereum, Dogecoin, BnB and many other thousand of profitable coins you can keep and store or trade on the app. Since the banning of cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria binance has been the best and fastest way you can buy bitcoin in Nigeria safely and trade for money exchange profits.
How to create a binance account in Nigeria
In other to be able to use Binance and enjoy the benefits, you need to have a secured safe binance wallet with them to enjoy there services.
Simple steps to create and own a binance wallet account in Nigeria:
- Click the link here to start your binance registration online
- Enter all required fields
- Password must contain but small, big characters and numbers
- Referral code leave as default code
- Click on submit and wait for verification email
- After verification click here to download binance app on Google play for android
- Download for iPhone here, after downloading login with your binance details you created earlier
- Congratulations you are now a binance account holder.
How to create a binance wallet account in Nigeria
After following the above details on how to create a binance account, you need to know how to get your binance wallet account to store your btc or dogecoin.
The below steps will be a guide on how you will be able to own your own personal binance wallet account to receive any type of crypto directly to your binance wallet.
- Open your binance lite app
- Click on wallet menu below
- Select Deposit option
- Select the crypto currency you want to send to your binance wallet or use the search button
- Binance will show you your btc deposit address
- Click copy, then you can start your transaction with it.
Note: before sending any crypto currency to your binance wallet you need to confirm the address again before making attempt to do any transaction with it.
How to verify your binance wallet account in Nigeria
Before you can be able to start any trading on binance, you need to go through the verification process to verify your account for trading and avoid scam.
- Bvn number
- Residential address same with your bank account address
- Your image verification
- Valid Id card upload
Verification process to follow
- Click on the profile icon from your binance dashboard, on the top right of your screen, you will see, verify click on it.
- In the Identity Area, You will see Personal Verification click on Verify
- Select your country Nigeria or any other you are
- Click start, enter your real details and continue
- Three documents will be shown to you, ID Card, Passport, and Drivers License, Pick any one you have, take a picture of it and upload it to binance.
- Click on continue and do the facial verification, you can choose to upload a selfie that shows your face very well or take a direct picture through the binance which is most preferred.
Congratulations, after completing the above steps to verify your identity you can now start trading on bitcoin and buy directly from the app using P2P trading. Stay tuned for more details on how to trade on binance using P2P without getting scam.