Are you a programmer and want to secure a new job in a software company or programming related tech company, you need to get ready and prepared against the interview questions which you will be asked by the Human resources manager. Worry no more, all you need is to download the 👇
- Programming interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest algorithm problems.
- A walk-through of how to derive each solution, so that you can learn how to get there yourself.
- Hints on how to solve each of the 189 questions, just like what you would get in a real interview.
- Five proven strategies to tackle algorithm questions, so that you can solve questions you haven’t seen.
- Extensivec of essential topics, such as big time, data structures, and core algorithms.
- Algorithms behind the scenes look at how top companies like Google and Facebook hire developers.
- Techniques to prepare for and ace and the soft side of the interview: behavioral questions.
- Details on what makes a good interview question and hiring process